Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


Most universities use the electronic flexible study rights application system Joopas and you can find these universities JOO-instructuons here.

The electronic application system is not used in all universities. If you study or want to apply for a study right in University of Eastern Finland, University of Jyväskylä, University Of Oulu and University of Lapland you can get more information by contacting the study counsellor at your home university or at the host university  and  you must fill in a printable application form.

Aalto university

Hanken - Swedish School of Economics and Business Administration

LUT University

National Defence College

Tampere University

Tampere University of Technology

University of the Arts Helsinki

University of Helsinki

University of Turku

University of Vaasa

  • No labels