Information about flexible studies
Student can apply flexible study right only for courses that are open also for other students than TSE degree students. Information about the course target group is found in the electronic study guide in course description. If there is no limitation for students who can participate in the course you can apply for the course. Flexible study right isn´t given for courses offered in Open University.
Application time for flexible studies
- Period I courses: 8th of August
- Period II courses: 15th of September
- Period III courses: 15th of November
- Period IV courses: 31st of January
Duration of the flexible study right
Flexible study right is given for maximum of two academic years.
Delivery address for the approved paper application
- Mail: Office for Academic and Student Affairs/JOO Application, Turku School of Economics, 20014 University of Turku
- Email: tseopintotoimisto(at)utu.fi
Starting your flexible studies
Student doesn´t have to register to University of Turku because the study right is registered automatically to study register service of University of Turku. However student must check the course timetables, locations, registration time and other instructions conserning the course.
Student can transfer the credits to home university´s register with Puro system.
- Name: Henna Toivonen, Education Coordinator
- Phone:+358 50 305 1446
- Email: henna.toivonen(at)utu.fi