Here are the step-by-step instructions for obtaining your own certificate:
- Go to https://tcs-escience-portal.terena.orgClick "Login", select Finland as your country, and after that select your institution.www.digicert.com/sso/
- Type in your institution (it will autocomplete)
- Login using your HAKA username and password
- If you get an error about missing attributes, complain to your university IT center (not CSC, we can't help)
- Depending on your institution, you might be asked to confirm to forward the information to the TCS portal.
- Click "My Certificates" (on the left under certificates)
- Click on "New Certificate", read the Acceptable Use Policy, and if if you agree with it, proceed to the next step
- Now you are in the "Generate a CSR in the browser" menu. Click: next.
- Now you should have a drop-down menu on the left. If the key length is not already set to 2048 bits, ensure that it is set to 2048 bits.
- Click: next. Your browser may ask you for your browser security password at this point.
- Wait until you get the new certificate. (2 minutes or less)
- Now You need to click "Install to keystore" to install the certificate into your In "Choose a product" select "Grid Premium"
- If you have a pregenereated CSR, paste it into its window.
- Press "Request certificate"
- The certificate will be generated and automatically imported into the browser.