Field trial report
Links for students in field trial (for contact persons internal)
To import their results Norwegian students logs in directly to the StudentWeb at their Norwegian institution
Communication plan WP4*
Start dates for Field Trial
|Norway||Feb 2016, 15.2.2016||OK||Both NCP and EMREX-client (SMP) was in production in January.|
|Sweden||OK||NCP and SMP put in production first week of March.|
|Finland||OK||SMP already in production and used by Finnish students, NCP in production (still not fully populated, so contact Mats/Jonna when you have students that wants to test it|
|Italy||OK NCP/SMP||NCP up and running. SMP is still in development. |
NCP is in production as of 16 May 2017. SMP will not be made for the field trial
- 2015-03-26 Field trial planning workshop (WP2 and WP4)
- 2015-02-05 WP4 and WP7 planning meeting
- 2015-05-26 Meeting WP4, UMU and Swedish reference group for input about user demands and development of NCP and SMP. Agenda: Uppstartsmöte för referensgruppen 2015.docx
- 2015-09-10 Meeting, pre planning for workshop 150916. 2015-09-10 WP4 pre planning meeting
- 2015-09-16. Meeting workshop WP4. Planning Fied Trial. https://confluence.csc.fi/display/EMREX/2015-09-16+WP4+workshop+on+field+trial
- 2015-12-10. Meeting Field Trial 151210.
- 2016-01-20 WP4 Telco, planning session 2016-01-20 WP4 planning session
- 2016-02-09 WP4 Telco, field trial follow up 2016-02-09 WP4 telco meeting
- 2016-03-09 WP4 Telco, field trial follow up 2016-03-09 WP4 (Field Trial follow up) Telco
- 2016-04-06 WP4 Telco, field trial follow up 2016-04-06 WP4 telco follow up Field Trial, April
- 2016-05-11 WP4 Telco, field trial follow up 2016-05-11 WP4 telco follow up field trial, May
- 2016-06-01 WP4 Telco, field trial follow up 2016-06-01 WP4 telco follow up field trial, June
- 2016-09-07 WP4 Workshop Stockholm 2016-09-07 Workshop WP4 September
2016-10-03 WP4 Telco, field trial follow up 2016-10-03 WP4 telco follow up Field Trial, Oktober
- 2016-11-08 WP4 Telco, field trial follow up 2016-11-08 WP4 telco, follow up meeting November
- 2016-12-07 WP4 Telco, field trial follow up December 2016-12-07 telco, follow up Field Trial (December)
- 2017-01-09 WP4 Telco, field trial follow up January 2017-01-09 WP4 follow up meeting, January
- 2017-02-06 WP4 Telco, field trial follow up February 2017-02-06 WP4 follow up meeting February
- 2017-03-16 WP4 Telco, field trial follow up March 2017-03-16 WP4 follow up meeting March
- 2017-04-12 WP4 workshop in Oslo 2017-04-12 WP4 workshop
- 2017-05-08 WP4 Telco, field trial follow up May 2017-05-08 WP4 Follow up meeting May
- 2017-09-04 WP4 Telco, field trial follow up September 2017-09-04 WP4 follow up meeting September
- 2017-10-09 WP4 Telco, field trial follow up October 2017-10-09 WP4-follow up meeting October
- 2017-11-06 WP 4 Telco, field trial follow up November 2017-11-06 WP4 follow up meeting, November
Participating HEIs and an estimation of students
|Country||HEI(s)||Nr of test students||When ready for field trial||Comments||Contact person|
These two universities have agreed to participate in the field trial:
Possible teststudents (incoming) are around 100 (estimated)
University of Copenhagen: Estimated around 60 in total
Technical University of Copenhagen:
16 May: NCP ready
KU and DTU has sent out nationspecific mails to all their international students coming in from EMREX-countries/universities, ensuring to get as many students as possible onboard.
During the Field Trial students was very good at reporting any obstacles they encounterede during their Work with EMREX. This enabled us to quickly handle the smaller errors that was detected during the Field Trial.
|Anders Bøgebjerg Hansen|
SMP delayed to October 2016.
The HEI listed are the ones which have already confirmed the participation.
We are contacting the others (primarily the ones that we know are using our mobility module) and as soon as we'll have confirmation we'll add them.
All HEIs for incoming students:
Hanken: ca 40
ÅA: ca 50
ÅA: Preliminary yes, but due to restructuring not among the firsts
Hamk: Yes, are participating
Jamk: No, due to lack of human capital. But will evaluate the situation further and might join in late 2016. No complete automatisation
Kamk: No decision made yet
Mamk: Yes, will take part in testing once there are suitable students to test with
HY: Yes, one faculty will participate
TurkuAMK: Yes, are participating
UVA: Not sure yet
EMREX: Mats Lindstedt & Jonna Korhonen
Hanken: Kuno Öhrman
ÅA: Gurli-Maria Gardberg
Hamk: Susanna Saarinen
Oamk: Sami Niemelä
Kamk: Katja Liimatainen
Mamk: Antti Pikkarainen
HY: Sari Zitting, Kaisa Pesola & Mari Lauri
TurkuAMK: Ville Paananen
UVA: Ahmed Hamad
|Norway||All universities and university colleges||all Erasmus-exchange students with results from an EMREX-country|
NCP ready Autumn 2015 Delayed. Start up February 2016.
SMP ready Autumn 2015 Delayed. Start up March 2016.
|Sweden||All HEIs for incoming students. Starting up with small populations of outgoing students from outgoing HEIs Trial strategy in all countries.||NCP ready autumn 2015 Delayed. Start up March 2016.||Both SMP and NCP start up i estimated to end of February. SMP and NCP run from Marsch 2016.||Pamela Engström|
* Communication plan (parts of)
Newsletters. When FT started (beginning of Mars), April, just before summer vacation
A total of 5 newsletter during 2016
|Pamela, Newsletter 1. Jonna, Newsletter 2(-5).||Started|
When FT started (beginning of Mars), just before summer vacation
Stake holders, HEIs, for circulation
When FT started (beginning of Mars), just before summer vacation.
Administrators and coordinators that works with traveling students
Has, partly, already been done 2015. More information when EMREX is technically available, either as test or real-life situation (country wise).
Students, in each country
When tool is available for:
Contact persons, each country
Monthly meeting in the beginning of each month. Start up in beginning or middle of February.
Start up as soon as Field Trial is running. Logs from each country twice a month.
Contact persons for Field Trial
Anders Bøgebjerg Hansen