Information about the meeting
Time: Monday June 3rd, 16:00
Location: Comfort Park Hotel, Trondheim, Norway
On this page:
According to the current Statutes:
- There are two types of memberships:
- Full-members, meaning organizations responsible for one or more NCPs. Full-members constitute the backbone of EUG and have one vote per country.
- Associated members, meaning parties interested in EMREX, either through having e.g. an SMP or considering building an NCP or SMP. Associated members can participate in the activities, but do not have voting rights.
- All decisions taken by any body of the organization require a 2/3 majority of the votes (present and proxy), the person chairing the body in question having a casting vote.
- Decisions with respect to changes in the statutes require a majority of two thirds of the votes (present and proxy) at the Annual Assembly.
Jan Joost Norder, Tor Fridell, Geir Vangen, Jukka Kohtanen, Janina Mincer-Daszkiewicz, Lara Anastasiou, Stina Westman, Katrin Fohmann, Måns Thuresson, Vera Mol, Guido Bacharach, Per Zettervall, Mauritz Danielsson, Igor Drvodelić (joined at 16:56 at agenda item 5), Mirko Stanic (joined at 16:56 at agenda item 5)